We provide bespoke consultancy services.
Examples of these include:
- Merging products into a consultancy package. For example, we work with one of our clients for two days a month to provide a CCS and SWMP combination package, ensuring our client achieves what they need to for CCS and planning, whilst managing their site waste management plan (SWMP) and Duty of Care.
- Merging products into a consultancy package. For example we work with a client six days a month and provide environmental toolbox talks, environmental reporting on the Yellow Jacket software system, environmental site visit inspection, BREEAM site impact and waste credits, CCC support.
- For International clients, we can provide bespoke waste management tours of the UK, and Europe when required, to give an introduction to the construction industry and the regulations prevailing in this country.
- We can work within a project team to deliver a specific outcome. For example, we have recently been successful in securing an Innovate Grant, where WPS is the project lead with two Universities, University of West England and Coventry University, together with another commercial company, Sustainable Direction Ltd.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will identify the most appropriate solution for you.
Our training services can be categorised as follows:
- Fixed Courses
- Ad Hoc/bespoke training
- In house training courses
Our ad hoc/bespoke environmental courses can be constructed to suit your specific needs. Some examples of recent bespoke training are;
- 2 hours of training on the recent hazardous waste regulations changes for a Company Director
- Half day workshop with site managers covering basic Duty of Care regulation responsibilities
- On site training with a site manager in preparation for a Considerate Constructor Scheme assessment.
- Spill kit training
- Environmental Management System ISO14001 awareness on site training
Please call us to discuss your individual requirements and we will prepare and deliver the course/training you require.