We provide bespoke consultancy services.
- Merging products into a consultancy package. We work with one of our clients for two days a month to provide a Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) and Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) combination package, ensuring our client achieves what they need for CCS and planning, whilst managing their SWMP and Duty of Care. For another client we help them on six days a month, providing environmental Toolbox Talks, environmental reporting on the Yellow Jacket software system, environmental site visit inspections, BREEAM Site Impact and Waste Credits and CCC support
- For international clients we can provide bespoke waste management tours of the UK and Europe, to give an introduction to the construction industry and the regulations prevailing here
- We can work with a project team to deliver a specific outcome. For example, we have recently been successful in securing an Innovate Grant, wherein WPS is the project lead with another commercial company, Sustainable Direction Ltd., and two Universities, University of West England and Coventry University
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will identify the most appropriate solution for you.
Our training services can be categorised as follows:
- Fixed Courses
- Ad hoc / bespoke training
- In-house training courses
Our ad hoc / bespoke environmental courses can be configured to suit your specific needs. Some examples of recent bespoke training are:
- 2 hours of training for a Company Director on the recent changes in Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Half-day workshop with site managers covering basic Duty of Care regulation responsibilities
- On-site training for a site manager in preparation for a Considerate Constructor Scheme assessment.
- Spill kit training
- Environmental Management System ISO14001 Awareness On Site training
Please call us to discuss your individual requirements and we will prepare and deliver the course/training you need.