Planning authorities are becoming more conscious of the effects that a construction site can have on its neighbouring environment, in particular with respect to noise, dust and vibration. The specifying of continuous monitoring during the various phases of a project is definitely on the increase, especially within the London Boroughs.
We at WPSCC are now able to help our clients fulfil their planning requirements with continuous Noise & Vibration monitoring.
Our clients save time and money when using WPSCC for this service because we use an automated monitoring system that features a secure, web-based database that allows users to:
- Review noise & vibration measurement data in real-time
- Download all historic noise & vibration measurement data quickly and easily
- Easily set and change trigger alerts limits
- Receive early warning alerts (via SMS & email) when noise or vibration levels are approaching the pre-set limits
- Get alerts (via SMS & email) when noise or vibration limits are exceeded, to prompt immediate action
We also provide support before works start on-site to help determine the appropriate noise & vibration limits. During construction works, compliance with the requirements can be demonstrated with periodic reporting of noise & vibration levels (typically monthly).