Planning authorities are becoming more conscious of the effects a construction site can have on its neighbouring environment. Noise, dust and vibration (NDV) monitoring is more necessary than ever.
WPSCC helps our clients fulfil their planning requirements with continuous NDV monitoring.
We help our clients save time and money by using an automated monitoring system that features a secure, web-based database that allows users to:
- Review NDV measurement data in real-time
- Download all historic NDV measurement data quickly and easily
- Easily set and change trigger alerts limits
- Receive early warning alerts (via SMS & email) when levels are approaching the pre-set limits
- Get alerts (via SMS & email) when these limits are exceeded – to prompt immediate action
We also provide support before works start on-site to help determine the appropriate NDV limits. During construction works, compliance with the requirements can be demonstrated with periodic reporting of NDV levels (typically monthly).
Call us for a quote today on 01604 859961 or contact us online, using the form on the right.